|System Engineer– Gathering customer requirement and make a product software specification.
– Make and control development team scheudule.
– Report development progress and issue management.
– Test and evaluate product follow their specification.
– Transfer and maintain software to manufacturing.
– Research and development for electrical engineering design of automotive multimedia devices.
– PCB & Circuit design for car audio with automotive standard and follow customer requirement.
– Create and review documents related to electrical development, product information.
– Support technical issues analysis in electrical development from reliability or requested from the others. – Support BOM (Part List), new part order for support new model develop, prototype making.
– VE Activity for reduce material cost, development cost.
– 2D, 3D design by CATIA program.
– BOM Creation and suppport new model data transfer to factory.
– Problem / Technical issue analysis in mechanical field of manufacturing and customer.
– Tooling concept meeting, Tooling trial.
– Approve part, PPAP confirmation.
– Development and evaluation of mechanical part.
|– Male or Female, age not over 35 years old.- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer or related field.
– Have an experience of Product design, Software project management, Product development in automotive industry.
– 2D, 3D CAD design, CATIA, Solidworks.
– Good command in English.
About บริษัท พานาโซนิค ออโต้โมทีฟ ซิสเต็มส์ เอเชีย แปซิฟิค จำกัด
Since the establishment of Panasonic Automotive Systems Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. or PASAP in 1996, we have continued to provide automotive devices that have contributed to industrial development with high quality for fields of automotive in Audio, ECU, ETC, Car Switch, Car Speaker, Thermistor Sensor and Power supply. We are making every effort to provide higher technology and more timely service to meet customer diverse needs and satisfaction. We have over 3,000 employee and PASAP network across the region Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and India.
Now we are seeking for high potential person to be a part of our team inthe following positions.
Welfare and Benefit:
• Provident fund
• Life and health insurance
• Children Medical Treatment
• Meal Allowance
• Salary increase
• Diligent allowance
• Company bus (inbound and outbound route)
Inbound : Lardprao, Klongtoey, Bangkapi, Rama 4, Rama 2
Outbound : Samutprakarn area
• Monetary assistance : Marriage, Funeral, Employee's children
• Company loan
• Panasonic product internal sales (installment basis)
• Annual Seminar
• Sport Day
• Family Day
• Birthday gift
• Training course
Contact person : K.Siwalak, K.Narumon
Address : 101 Moo 2, Teparak Road, T.Bangsaothong, A.Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10570
Phone number : 02-723-3100 ext. 4200